Position Green Advisory, Stockholm
In the newly formed Position Green Group, we bring together leading experts within ESG advisory and software to help corporations accelerate their sustainability agenda. Our integrated offering spans across environmental, social and governance domains, and encompasses strategy advisory, data management, reporting, e-learning and executive training.
Position Green Group has over 400 clients and more than 100 employees located in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
We are now building an ESG advisory team in Sweden and are looking for talented team members to join our journey. You will become a pivotal member of our advisory team, working alongside bright minded colleagues with different areas of expertise and backgrounds. We value our non-formal working environment, team culture and embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas.
It’s an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the transition into a net-zero future while continually learning in a fast-changing environment. We work closely with our clients and act as trusted partners, helping them create tangible sustainable solutions. As a new team member, you will play a key role in supporting Position Green’s growth while getting the best out of working in a small and hierarchically flat team with humbleness and start-up spirit.
WHAT YOU SHOULD LIKE
You thrive and succeed in a fast-pace environment, where expert knowledge is combined with a strong strategic and analytic skill set. You’ll soon appreciate that we work in a highly collaborative way – internally but also with our clients. You are good at building trusted relationships and your team members can rely on you when developing strong client solutions.
You are well structured and manage to keep an overview of different tasks simultaneously while also having a sharp eye for details. You are a curious person who is passionate about learning the ins and outs of various industries. You are comfortable working in a variety of environments and want to make an impact right from day one.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As our new team member, you’ll play a leading role in developing and delivering insightful and impactful solutions to our clients and accelerating their ESG journey.
As a Senior associate, you will be working with;
- Project management and advisory in a broad range of projects within ESG strategy and reporting; i.e. materiality assessments, stakeholder analysis, carbon footprint and strategy development
- Presentations and facilitation of workshops
- Taking ownership and responsibility for your work and deliverables by developing documentation and presentations independently and ready for client hand-over
- Educating yourself on a continuous basis and sharing your insights with the team
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
We are welcoming applications from talented candidates with different backgrounds and levels of experience but preferably you have:
- 1-5 years of experience from sustainability consulting, ESG analysis, management consulting, accounting or similar
- A MSc degree within a relevant field such as finance or business economics/ engineering / development studies
- Fluency in Swedish and English
We will begin interviews during June. Please send your application as well as any questions you might have about the position to Johan Säwensten at +46 708 64 16 82.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.