Do you want to be part of a leading ESG scale-up and contribute to the global sustainability transition?
Position Green is a leading full-service ESG Powerhouse with a mission to revolutionise how businesses work with sustainability. Through our SaaS platform, strategic advisory and e-learning services, Position Green makes sustainability actionable and measurable. We come from the Nordics, but we operate both in Europe and the US in supporting our more than 500 customers to navigate and succeed in corporate sustainability.
What you’ll get to do
- Work with sustainability data from hundreds of large companies
- Develop as a professional in an entrepreneurial organisation that provides an opportunity to work with your areas of interest
- Use your growth mindset to solve real problems for our customers
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you are responsible for the full life-cycle of your code
- Work in small teams with short release cycles and a fail-fast approach that gets things done
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices; be a mentor and mentee
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth
You’ll work with
- C# / ASP.NET
- HTTP APIs / REST services
- Data management and performance
- Scalable infrastructure and orchestration
- the computer you choose
- any OS you’re comfortable with
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- Growth mindset and bias for action
- Strong problem solving ability
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Workplace & Culture
We operate in a fast changing environment and working at Position Green is for great individuals who want to contribute to a sustainable world through a service oriented mindset and interdisciplinary skill sets.
As a team we are responsive, interested and always make sure that we understand each customer’s unique needs and expectations. We are happy to walk the extra mile to ensure a first class delivery with the goal to transform our customers’ feedback into platform features.
We look forward to going to the office with an open mind. We boost each other and focus on each other’s strengths. We appreciate and respect our differences and are all driven by our common purpose - to help companies manage ESG risk and build resilient and sustainable organisations.
If this sounds like something for you, please check out our open positions.
About Position Green
- Position Green Group is the Nordic leader in sustainability software and consulting.
- Supports 400+ customers worldwide.
- 100+ employees with expertise within strategy, communication, software development, environmental studies, engineering and social sciences.
- Awarded and recognized as one of the leading tech scaleups in the Nordics by Techarenan, Deloitte, Norrsken Impact Summit, Cleantech Scandinavia and Breakit.
Loading application form
Already working at Position Green?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.