Thousands of businesses use the Position Green sustainability suite, and we’re the Nordic leader in ESG SaaS. Sustainability leaders rely on Position Green to gain insights and drive impact across environmental, social, and governance domains.
This is your impact opportunity
Come lead our design team in service of a sustainable future. Shape an unparalleled experience for sustainability professionals and leaders across our products and services.
As our head of product design, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the product org, our ways of working, and our culture.
Design and the product organization
We’re 50 product designers, product managers, and developers collaborating in cross-functional teams. You’ll report to our CPO and be part of the product leadership team.
As a leader, you’ll
- Shape our EVP to attract and retain great talent
- Lead and develop 5-8 people during 2023
- Advocate for product design across the organization
- Collaborate and build relationships with leaders in tech, customer success sales, and advisory expertise.
Together with our designers, writers and researchers, you’ll
- Lead our design system and product design principles work
- Ensure we maintain a consistent experience across the product suite
- Advocate discovery methods and user-centric design
- Support the exchange of knowledge and insights and continuously improve ways of working
With our product teams and leadership, you’ll
- Discover opportunities and help figure out solutions
- Solve for our biggest bets
- Lead service design efforts for our most complex solutions
- Sometimes be hands-on and visualize concepts
- Help teams design experiments to validate assumptions
- Ensure the product is useful, usable, and delightful
- Support them in shipping a world-class product
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience in digital product design, ideally in SaaS product teams.
- 3+ years in a formal leadership role or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to get things done and ship products.
- Passion for transforming complex and complicated problems into simple and intuitive user experiences.
- Ability to navigate the product life cycle - from research and discovery through prototyping to design and usability testing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with professional fluency in English
- A desire to impact the sustainability of businesses worldwide - note: sustainability experience is not required, as long as you’re willing to fall in love with the problem and eager to learn.
We use a hybrid model where all teams meet up weekly. For this role, you
need to be living in or near Copenhagen, Malmö, or Stockholm.