We are a group of dreamers, thinkers and doers working toward a shared vision to create a sustainable, fair and resilient future by revolutionizing how businesses integrate sustainability.
Join our team as Design-System Designer and help us shape Position Green user experience across our all-in-one Sustainability Products (Sustainability Reporting, Investment and Regulatory Solutions)
As part of a growing team, you will be involved in creating the design system that the Product design team, engineers and Product Managers use to design, and maintain the Position Green suite and Sustainability Investment product. Using your full range of interaction, visual and prototyping skills, you will be responsible for establishing a consistent and predictable look and feel for all of our products.
You will help us define quality of design across all facets of UI, illustration, motion etc.
You are a strong cross-functional partner having worked closely with engineers and other designers. You are a strong communicator, and above all, you approach problems holistically as a unified system.You can effectively articulate design rationale and present it to stakeholders throughout the company. You have fostered partnerships and supported broader product teams in implementing the system within product constraints.
If you thrive in that environment and want to Impact, Inspire and Impress customers, you’ll fit right in!
What you’ll do
- Create a unify, cohesive set of UX and visual guidelines for all Position Green web products
- Plan strategically as a partner with engineering, product and brand to define the future of the design system at Position Green
- Think (really) big, dream and explore divergent concepts with understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards a vision
- Create high quality mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your work. Use quantitative and qualitative data to inform your reasoning
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally. Be able to articulate design rationale and goals
- Inspire the design team and internal partners by bringing ideas to the table and defining the next generation interfaces.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of UX experience
- 1+ years of experience working with design system
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (Web, iOS, Android etc)
- Highly proficient in Figma and interested in it’s automations
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent in visual design / brand craft
- Ability to partner and collaborate within cross-functional team
We use a hybrid model where all teams meet up weekly. For this role, you need to be living in or near Malmö or Stockholm.
If the above sounds interesting to you, we will be happy to receive your CV and portfolio. Planned start-up for the position is as soon as possible.
For further information or any inquiries please reach out to: