Thousands of businesses use the Position Green sustainability suite, and we’re the Nordic leader in ESG SaaS. Sustainability leaders rely on Position Green to gain insights and drive impact across environmental, social, and governance domains.
This is your impact opportunity
Drive growth for a sustainable future. Champion our PLG motion and help bring the Position Green sustainability suite to 10x businesses.
We've grown primarily via a sales-led motion, doubling ARR in 2022 and trending towards a repeat in 2023. Your mission is to outpace this.
The product organization
We’re 50 product managers, product designers, and developers collaborating in cross-functional teams. Our CPO will be your coach and advocate.
As a Product Director, you'll
- Shape product strategy, positioning and messaging
- Lead and coach product managers in your area
- Solve for our PLG motion
- Discover opportunities and figure out solutions
- Talk to customers and users and conduct market research
- Collaborate closely with sales, customer success, and sustainability experts
- Analyze data and behaviors
- Help design experiments to validate assumptions
- Provide context about the bets we pursue
- Ship a world-class product
What you bring
- 3+ years in a senior product role, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- 3+ years in a PLG role.
- Solid understanding of strategies, metrics, and tactics that drive outcomes in SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability to get things done and ship products
- Experience leading other product managers
- Experience leading cross-functional teams of developers and designers
- Great collaboration skills to leverage sales, customer success, and product marketing in introducing new products and features.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with professional fluency in English.
- A desire to impact the sustainability of businesses worldwide - note: sustainability experience is not required, as long as you’re willing to fall in love with the problem and eager to learn.
We use a hybrid model where most teams meet up weekly. For this role, you
need to be living in or near Copenhagen, Malmö, or Stockholm.