At Position Green, we bring together leading experts within ESG strategy,
communication, and software to help companies accelerate their sustainability agenda. Our integrated offering spans across
environmental, social and governance domains, and encompasses strategy advisory, data management, reporting and executive
Position Green has +600 clients with more than 300 employees located across 10+ locations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Brussels, UK and the US.
We are excited to expand our advisory team in Sweden, and we're actively seeking talented individuals to join us. As a member of our advisory team, you will play a vital role, collaborating with brilliant colleagues from various backgrounds and areas of expertise. We value our non-formal working environment, foster a culture of teamwork, and place a strong emphasis on the exchange of feedback, experimentation, and the embrace of new ideas.
This is an incredible opportunity to be at the forefront of guiding companies toward a net-zero future while continuously learning in a dynamic environment. We work closely with our clients, becoming trusted partners and assisting them in crafting tangible, sustainable business solutions. As a new team member, you will be pivotal in supporting Position Green's growth, all within a team that values humility and embodies a true scale-up spirit.
About the role
As a new member of our team, you will deliver insightful and impactful solutions to our customers, accelerating their journey toward sustainability.
In your role as a Senior Associate, you will:
- Manage and advise in a diverse range of projects related to ESG strategy and reporting, including benchmarking, strategy development, ESG due diligence, science-based target setting, materiality assessments, and strategic CSRD/ESRS reporting advice.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your work and deliverables, independently developing documentation and presentations ready for client handover.
- Conduct analysis, present results, and facilitate workshops.
- Commit to continuous learning and share your insights with the team.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
You thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment, where expert knowledge is combined with a strong strategic and analytic skill set. You’ll
soon appreciate that we work in a highly collaborative fashion – internally but also with our clients.
You are well structured and manage to keep an overview of different tasks simultaneously while also having a sharp eye for details. You are good at building relationships, structure complex tasks, project management and you take personal responsibility in always delivering high-quality results. You are a curious person who is passionate about learning the ins and outs of various subjects and industries we work with and want to make an impact right from day one.
We warmly welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and levels of experience. To succeed in this role we believe you have:
- 2-5 years of experience in management consulting, sustainability consulting, assurance, or sustainable investments.
- Hold an MSc degree in a relevant field such as finance, business economics, engineering, or sustainability.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, and Swedish is desirable.
If the above sounds interesting to you, we will be happy to receive your CV. Planned start-up for the position is as soon as possible.
For further information or any inquiries please reach out to Emma Schöön, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis.